I haven't done a tag in a little while + I saw Mary did a vid with these questions so I thought 'ok I will also answer these questions, thanks'.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE?
When I was younger I liked Hocus Pocus + Casper the Friendly Ghost. In terms of actual scary movies I have a love/hate relationship with Paranormal Activity + Insidious.
2. IF YOU WERE IN A HORROR MOVIE HOW FAR WOULD YOU GET?
It depends on the context but I think I would probably get quite far (unless I died from a heart attack or something). I think I'm so scared of dying that I'd probably do whatever it takes to save myself.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY OF HALLOWEEN?
My brother used to organize Halloween in our massive spooky basement in France. He would dress up as a vampire + organize all the games. CUTE.
4. YOUR BEST/WORST HALLOWEEN COSTUME?
When I was younger I was scared of everything (including Halloween) so my mom would dress me up as a fairy. The only time I really dressed up as an adult I went as a zombie bumblebee when I was at university.
5. HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT?
I tend to not do much on Halloween but I enjoy all the buzz around it I suppose. I'm not really into fancy dress though.
6. FAVORITE HALLOWEEN DECORATION?
7. NAME ONE UNUSUAL THING THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
8. VAMPIRES OR ZOMBIES?
9. WEREWOLVES OR GHOSTS?
10. CREEPY DOLLS OR CREEPY CLOWNS?
Eughhhh, both are horrendous. I can't cope with either. It's the same idea behind both so you can't really choose. The whole point is that they aren't supposed to be scary so when they are... they're terrifying.
11. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
I would've said 'no' a few years ago but after a few little experiences + a trip to Venice I can say that YES I DO.